As we continue to evolve into a world of “everyone connected to everything”, it becomes extremely important to integrate existing technologies with that of the new technology world. Although IBM Lotus Notes applications can be up to 20 years old now, the platform hasn’t been left behind in terms of integration capability. For those who have the expertise of course. Which is where keyNotes Consulting can assist.
Our specialists have the in-depth knowledge and experience to connect and integrate your IBM Lotus Notes applications with a myriad of old/new platforms and systems alike. Depending on the target platform/system, we can integrate your valuable data by utilising XML extracts, Web Services, ODBC functions, file extracts and direct application linking.
Here are just a selection of the most common platforms/systems we have successfully integrated IBM Lotus Notes applications with in the past:
- Accounting software (such as MYOB and SAP)
- ETLs (such as Datastage)
- Data Warehouses (such as Oracle)
- Office Productivity Suites (such as MS Office)
- Project Management Tools (such as OPPM)
- Reporting Tools (such as TM1 and Anaplan)
- Scheduling Tools (such as Primavera)
- Web Content Management Systems (such as Sharepoint and Sitecore)